Friday, February 18, 2011

Chanced upon this web linked from Yahoo! top news: S'pore's hottest designers

The designs are gorgeous!
And the prices are pretty too.
But seriously.
I rather go for these than the common Daniel Yam dresses that so many seem to think that is the ideal 'prom dress' label.

Found a job!
Will be starting work next Monday at the Toa Payoh UOB branch as Bank Assistant.
What a fancy name for somebody to work as adminstration.

Next, Skip Beat! is starting to get frustrating!
Kyoko-chan is just being so mean Tsuruga-san!
How can you be escorted by somebody else other than Ren-san!!?
Come-on!
The best, most handsome and most ideal actor falling in love with you and you go with some second-rate actor?!
I'm so angry!!!!!!
And YOU were the one who caused things to develop like that, don't push all the blame to Ren-sama!
*ahem*
For those who don't understand this section of blabber, PLEASE go read Skip Beat! It's definitely more awesome than Bleach or Naruto.

Fairy Tail is getting on my nerves too.
Can I please have a chapter titled: Laxus to the rescue?
There is no way they can beat Hades or all of Grimoire Heart on their own.
For God's sake, the only strong ones are Gildarts, Laxus, Erza, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy (Obviously the 3 dragon slayers are in the list. Can you imagine how weak Fairy Tail is without them??). Okay and maybe Makarov but he's beaten by Hades already so he's ticked off the list.
I can't wait to see Gildarts in action! :D
Go Natsu! Make it into the S-class list already!
Since he beat Jellal, Laxus, Zero and Zancrow, I don't see why he can't make it as an S-class mage.
No way he's gonna beat Gildarts, the only left of the 3 S-class mages that he didn't finish off but he's like, stronger than Erza and Laxus.
Read Fairy Tail!

Started reading Detective Conan..
No way I can finish 600+ chapters in just a few days!
I swear the author and his team is so smart. How the hell did they think up of so many mysteries and deduction stories!
But there's one thing I must comment on, Ran-san must be incredibly stupid to not discover that Conan-kun is actually Shinichi-san.

No idea whether I have time to catch up on all my mangas after I start working..
JIAYOUS TO ME! :D

No comments: