Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Immortal Butterfly

...I'm looking for an immortal butterfly.
Just as the name implies, it's a butterfly that will never die.
Its transparent wings...
don't sparkle or shine.
It lives quietly...
deceiving human eyes.
Sometimes it turns a passionate crimson,
sometimes a frozen, clear blue.
Sometimes it's a dull, earthy color that no one could call beautiful.
Its wings change depending on the time and place,
so that lucky people who have bourne witness to it...
know not...
that they have all seen the same butterfly.
No one knows its true form.
They don't know it exists.
When they cease to be dazzled by its phantasmagoric wings and accept the butterfly's "real self",
they won't know what to call it, and the name I replace with "immortal butterfly"...
Echoes in their minds:
"Fairy".

I am still searching,
in this fairy world of celebrities,
for someone who can breathe life into the "role" and change their form over and over.
The one called "actor",
The Immortal Butterfly,
The human...
with transparent wings.

Mr. D, Father of the Victor (Amamiya Chiori)
Skip Beat! Chapter 163




I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT ON 20 DECEMBER.
WHY CAN'T THEY RELEASE IT IN BUNDLES OF 3 CHAPTERS? T.T

No comments: