Saturday, March 28, 2009
LAZ
oh my freaking hell I GOT THROUGH COUNCIL INTERVIEW ! I was quite sure i screwed it up too. I guess my tutors helped me put in lots and loads of nice words. AND maybe the presentation. I ain't so sure about the test though but I think I'm quite lucky to get a lot of questions that i guessed correct. LOL now i have to do campaigning. AND i have to hand in my speech draft on Monday AND my campaigning materials on Tuesday AND my individual speech is on Thursday. This is real bad. Why must this come when i have mountains of homework piling up now. Starting to feel the STRESS now.. Even though it's only the second term and not even halfway through. GAH. How come i so hiong this year ar? No idea at all. This sudden and strange adrenaline in me to do my junior college years properly unlike secondary but at the rate im going, it's probably going to be like a supply curve. Onward and down sloping. SEE. I can hardly say anything that is not related to schoolwork now. At least they say that they are not really going to kick people off and it's quite final unless something BIG and UNEXPECTED happens. I hope I don't screw up my speech in front of so many people. It's quite embarrassing. PLUS the downside is that i have to say it 2 times to the jc1 and jc2 separately since it's impossible to fit the 2 cohorts together in the hall or auditorium. WHY don't they just do morning assembly in the quadrangle. Thoroughly freaky. 2 weeks 2 weeks endure for 2 weeks ! 2 half actually.. BUT only once in a lifetime ! ENDURE ! (trying to be hopelessly positive here.. -.-")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment